Hey guys, Shelbie here! This weekend I made organic peanut butter and jelly thumbprint cookies. Not only are they delicious but they’re simple to make! Here’s how I made them! Ingredients:
1/4-1/2 c. Seedless Raspberry Jelly (or any kind you like)
1 c. Whole Wheat Flour
3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/8 tsp. Salt
1/2 tbsp. butter (unsalted)
1 Egg White
4 1/2 tbsp. peanut butter (i used smooth natural peanut butter)
1/2 c brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and set it aside.
3. In a medium bowl, melt the butter and let it cool for a little. Then add the egg white, peanut butter and brown sugar in.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
5. Drizzle in water, just until the dough comes together. You do not want it to be sticky or wet.
6. Roll dough into small balls and put them on a cookie sheet. Make a small indentation in each cookie with a 1/4 teaspoon and fill with jam.